What are the responsibilities of a co-signer?
A person who is willing to sign for the accused is called Co-signer. He/she will be responsible for many things some of them are:
● To make sure the accused does not leave the county or state.
● To make sure the premium is paid (if applicable).
● To make sure the accused follows the Salient Bail Bond conditions provided by the Department of Insurance.
● To make sure the accused makes their first and all subsequent court appearances.
● To make sure the accused notifies AA Bail Bonds of any change in address or employment.