There are several things that a co-signer needs to bail someone out of jail:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid Identification
The time varies depending on the country and the jail on which the accused was arrested. When you post the bond we will notify about the time frame that could be needed to get your loved ones out of jail.
The answer is No because once the bond has been posted Bail bond money is a non-refundable premium. Though in the case when we can’t pay the premium in full amount we can offer a 0% payment plan for you. For more please visit our page bail process and rates
No, you won’t have to come back but an appointment and report to our local officials have to be made by the accused after being released.
● Permits the unhampered preparation of a defense
● Serves to prevent the infliction of punishment prior to conviction
● The accused can go back to work, school, home, family, and continue with usual daily life.
● The accused must make their first and all subsequent court appearances.
● The accused must follow the Salient Bail Bond conditions provided by the Department of Insurance.
● The accused must notify AA Bail Bonds of any change in address or employment.
● After completion, the accused will receive upcoming court date information.
● Upon being released, the accused will need to immediately make an appointment and report to our local office to complete the necessary paperwork
A person who is willing to sign for the accused is called Co-signer. He/she will be responsible for many things some of them are:
● To make sure the accused does not leave the county or state.
● To make sure the premium is paid (if applicable).
● To make sure the accused follows the Salient Bail Bond conditions provided by the Department of Insurance.
● To make sure the accused makes their first and all subsequent court appearances.
● To make sure the accused notifies AA Bail Bonds of any change in address or employment.
In order to financially secure a bail, bond a collateral is something that is used. Collateral can be anything such as houses, cars, boats, cash, credit/debit cards, checks, jewelry, and electronic equipment. When the court discharges the bail bond your Collateral must be returned immediately.
Though it’s not compulsory to have collateral to bail someone out. For any kind of query just call us at 626-466-9898. We will always be there for you.
You can pay with all major Credit Cards, Money Orders, Western Union Quick Collect and American Express Travelers Cheques. We also accept cash.
It only takes about ten minutes to take the paperwork.
The State of California regulates the process of bail. The bail amount is set by s Judge within the county of arrest. The agent of AA Bail bonds will charge 8-10% of the Bail Bond Once bail is set. When the payment and a co-signer that meets the qualifications we then post the bail and the accused is released.